“I took this class as part of my job as a psychologist at a university. As someone grounded in positive psychology, I love that this course pulls content from the best and brightest minds in the field. Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar happens to be my favorite positive psychologist, so it was wonderful to have his teachings woven throughout the course. Originally I wasn’t looking for personal transformation, so I was surprised and pleased when the learning impacted me in a powerful way. The biggest benefits for me were threefold. The course helped me remember my passion from times in the past when I have thrived. It helped me reconnect with my sense of purpose and reclaim my vision for what I want for my future. This kind of change takes work, but if you stick with it, this course has the power to transform you. ”Marcela Gonzalez Branstrom
“It IS possible to figure out why you are here and what you are meant to do. In Pursuit of Purpose helps connect the dots by sharing powerful exercises and concepts. Figuring out who you are takes being honest with yourself and sometimes putting yourself first!"”Kaiya Levine
“The course is tremendously generous in sharing knowledge and practical tools that allow us to explore and reflect on the purpose and meaning of our lives. Our own Path, our own Truth. In Pursuit of Purpose taught me how to live a more present and authentic life. It also reconnected me to the importance of recognizing and continuously building my purpose.”Fernando Caballero
“In Pursuit of Purpose helped me realize that my purpose in life is not defined by what others expect or want. I should do what I enjoy, what I'm good at, and what meets a need in this world. That will change throughout my life. What filled me up 10 years ago may not fill me up today and may not look the same 10 years from now. I should be constantly growing, learning and evolving. I loved the guidance at the end of the class, focused on helping me make my purpose happen. To be successful in anything in this life I need to set goals and work towards them in attainable increments.”Cathy McCluskey
Cutting-edge content based on proven positive psychology concepts from the best thought leaders in the field
A clear, step-by-step process to discover your life purpose
A checklist to help keep your efforts organized and on track
A detailed workbook that outlines course content, resources and exercises
An understanding of the brain and how to short-circuit the negative habits that sometimes trip us up
Super-responsive support via email
Bonus content to support and deepen your learning of critical concepts
- Before We Begin: Tracking Your Success
- Getting the Most Out of Class
- In Pursuit of Purpose Workbook
- In Pursuit of Purpose Checklist
- Please Say Hello!
- Welcome to the Bonus Module: Neuroplasticity Enhancement
- Overview FREE PREVIEW
- Meditation: Loving Kindness
- Lesson 1: Our Incredible Brains
- Lesson 2: The Powerful Influence of Our Elephants
- Lesson 3: Deceptive Brain Messages
- Lesson 4: Let's Get Training
- Module 1 Overview FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 1: Introduction and Purpose Explained FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 2: Power of Purpose
- Lesson 3: Power of Mindset
- Lesson 4: Power of Perspective and Top Strengths
- Module 2 Overview FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 1: Power of Mindfulness
- Lesson 2: Independent Self-Esteem
- Lesson 3: Persistence and Resilience
- Lesson 4: Learning from Hard Times
- Lesson 5: Power of Failure
- Lesson 6: Be Brave
- Overview: Module 3 FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 1: Learning From Your Positive Past
- Lesson 2: Envisioning Your Fantastic Future
- Lesson 3: Spell of Anonymity
- Lesson 4: Be the Change
- Lesson 5: Defining Your Authentic Version of Success
- Lesson 6: Where Purpose Lives in You
- Meditation: I Am Affirmation
- Module 4 Overview FREE PREVIEW
- Meditation: Peace Begins With Me
- Lesson 1: Sharing the News and Happiness Defined
- Lesson 2: Power of Goals
- Lesson 3: Kaizen Action - Making it Happen
- Lesson 4: Making Change Stick
- Lesson 5: Defining Your Authentic Life
- Now You are Done: Tracking Your Success
- Introducing Happiness Video: Research-Based Advice to Help You Become Happier
- 5 Happiness Habits: Simple and Effective Ways to Increase Your Happiness
- Four Myths of Resilience: How to Get Rid of Self-Limiting Thoughts and Build Your Strength FREE PREVIEW
- Growth Mindset Worksheet: Make the Shift from Fixed to Growth
- Self-Esteem Worksheet: Make the Shift from Dependent to Independent Self-Esteem
- Meditation: Audio only version of I Am Affirmation
- Meditation: Peace Begins with Me Audio Only Version
Do you offer any refunds or guarantees?
Absolutely! If you finish the course, do the core activities and feel you haven’t made progress moving toward your purpose, you have 30 days from purchase to request a full refund.
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! As long as In Pursuit of Purpose exists, this course will be available to watch. As new content is added, you will have access to this as well. Take it at whatever pace you’d like, watch whenever, wherever and as many times as you’d like.
Will I be able to access all of the videos at once?
Yes. All of the content is loaded and waiting for you.
What benefits can I expect from the class?
Students have reported the following as the most powerful. Peace of mind is definitely top of the list. Knowing that you are moving towards your authentic life feels really good. At the end of class, you will have a suite of life skills to help you be stronger, happier and in better touch with who you are.
Is the class religious?
No. The class is based on positive psychology and self-directed neuroplasticity. All content has been scientifically proven to be impactful.
What is positive psychology?
Positive psychology is the study of how human beings thrive.
What is self-directed neuroplasticity?
The ability we have to change our thinking and habits by changing how our brains are wired.
Am I guaranteed to find my purpose?
Around half of graduates report that they find their purpose and the other half say they are "getting close." Our guarantee is that we will provide you with the knowledge and skills to discover your purpose. But it might not happen within the time you are taking the class.
My class purchase allows an at-risk youth to experience the class. Will I be told about the student I sponsored?
In Pursuit of Purpose is offered to a variety of vulnerable youth in places such as homeless shelters and foster homes. Many of these youth have experienced trauma and their privacy needs to be protected. Our monthly newsletter reports about class activities, but individual information cannot be shared.